The topological indices which are implemented in GraphTea as reports, are as follows,
- First Zagreb Index: see 
- Second Zagreb Index: see 
- AutographiX Conjecture: See 
- First Variable Zagreb Index: see 
- First General Zagreb Index: see 
- Second General Zagreb Index: see 
- First Zagreb CoIndex: see [6, 7]
- Second Zagreb CoIndex: see [6, 7]
- First Reformulated Zagreb Index: see 
- Second Reformulated Zagreb Index: see 
-  I. Gutman and N. Trinajstić, Graph theory and molecular orbitals, Total π - electron energy of alternant hydrocarbons, Chem. Phys. Lett. 17 (1972) 535–538.
-  G. Caporossi, P. Hansen, Variable neighbourhood search for extremal graphs: 1. The AutographiX system, Discrete Math. 212 (2000) 29–44.
-  A. Miličević and S. Nikolić, On Variable Zagreb Indices, Croat. Chem. Acta., 77 (2004) 97-101.
-  X. Li and J. Zheng, A unified approach to the extremal trees for different indices, MATCH Commun. Math. Comput. Chem. 54 (2005), 195–208.
-  G. Britto Antony Xavier, E. Suresh and I. Gutman, Counting relations for general Zagreb indices, Kragujevac Journal of Mathematics., 38 (2014) 95–103.
-  T. Došlić, Vertex-Weighted Wiener Polynomials for Composite Graphs, Ars Math. Contemp. 1 (2008) 66–80.
-  A.R.Ashrafi, T.Došlić and A.Hamzeha, The Zagreb coindices of graph operations, Discrete Appl. Math., 158 (2010) 1571–1578.
-  A. Miličević, S. Nikolić and N. Trinajstić, On reformulated Zagreb indices. Mol. Divers. 8 (2004) 393–399.
A table can be generated that computes these indices for different alpha.